Details about the Land
|Address: 817 Oak Street
||City: Cawker City
Description of the Land
Lakeside Lodge is a turn-key hunting/fishing lodge located in Cawker City, KS on the west edge of Waconda Lake (3rd largest reservoir in the state) in North Central Kansas. The property is situated on nearly 3/4 of a city block and includes a main inn-keeper residence with attached office as well as 8 additional bunk houses, 2 separate dog kennels, garages, storage buildings and spa.
The property is conveniently located across the street from the local bar/restaurant and is easily accessible by Hwy 24.
About Lakeside Lodge:
- In business for 20+ years
- Accommodates up to 36 people per night at capacity
- All units are furnished and come fully equipped
- 20,000 acres of Walk-In Hunting and Public Lands in Mitchell County (150,000+ within 30 mile radius)
- Located on the West end of Kansas 3rd largest reservoir (Waconda Lake)
- Opportunity for additional income with fishing/hunting guide operations
- Consistent revenues and many visitors already booked for next fishing & hunting season
- Easy access & high traffic (located off Hwy 24)
- Local area attractions include (Worlds Largest Ball of Twine, Waconda Lake, Golf Course, World Class Hunting, Central Flyway for Migratory Birds).
WILDLIFE PROPERTIES Land Co.
Find more property:
Kansas Land for Sale |
Cawker City, Kansas Land for Sale |
Mitchell County Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.