Loading Tax Data
|Address:817 Oak Street
Lakeside Lodge is a turn-key hunting/fishing lodge located in Cawker City, KS on the west edge of Waconda Lake (3rd largest reservoir in the state) in North Central Kansas. The property is situated on nearly 3/4 of a city block and includes a main inn-keeper residence with attached office as well as 8 additional bunk houses, 2 separate dog kennels, garages, storage buildings and spa.
The property is conveniently located across the street from the local bar/restaurant and is easily accessible by Hwy 24.
About Lakeside Lodge:
- In business for 20+ years
- Accommodates up to 36 people per night at capacity
- All units are furnished and come fully equipped
- 20,000 acres of Walk-In Hunting and Public Lands in Mitchell County (150,000+ within 30 mile radius)
- Located on the West end of Kansas 3rd largest reservoir (Waconda Lake)
- Opportunity for additional income with fishing/hunting guide operations
- Consistent revenues and many visitors already booked for next fishing & hunting season
- Easy access & high traffic (located off Hwy 24)
- Local area attractions include (Worlds Largest Ball of Twine, Waconda Lake, Golf Course, World Class Hunting, Central Flyway for Migratory Birds).